HC Select attended this year’s CHA Rural Hospital Conference. As the Association continues to strive to ensure that rural communities maintain access to high-quality and affordable healthcare, a primary focus has been on addressing workforce shortages. During this year’s 38th rural conference many of its member’s expressed an interest in learning more about how Healthcare Select (HC Select) can assist in helping find quality contingent labor for the CHA Rural based hospital community.
HC Select is also the preferred MSP for Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association (AzHHA). They have implemented several MSP programs for AzHHA. In fact, one of their rural hospitals had an immediate need for 10 Med Surg orders last month, and HC Select filled their request in just 1.5 days. As part of the partnership with CHA, HC Select has committed to developing Contingent Workforce Management Solutions that will support all of our rural hospitals in obtaining quality healthcare resources through one MSP centralized system.
With the CHA Rural Hospital MSP your facility will benefit in the following ways:
- Increased submittals of quality candidates within a faster turnaround time.
- Vendor Neutral Supplier Network providing a larger and more competitive pool of resources.
- Streamlined process of orientation, testing and on-boarding of contingent labor.
- Dedicated Program Manager and back-office support to assist with all staffing requests to ensure timely delivery of healthcare resources.
- Full credentialing and compliance-tracking for all healthcare contingent labor.
- Customized web-based contingent labor program uniquely designed for each rural hospital to capture all contingent labor spend by worker, cost center, and department.
- Improved efficiencies around timekeeping, invoicing, and managing costs of temporary labor.
- Robust reporting that will allow managers to track workers, spend, and length of assignment.
- Contract Labor Management.Please email Julie O’Keefe, Vice President of Business Strategies, at Julie@Hcselect.com if you would like additional information on this exciting opportunity.