Our flexible MSP Program allows Clinical Managers access to web-based scheduling tool that saves time and money and allows managers instant visibility of locations, shifts, schedules, employees, compliance, and budget/cost impacts. We partner with the largest and most specialized Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens companies with access to national databases of healthcare professionals to ensure your critical staffing needs are filled.
We provide a complete vendor neutral workforce solution for staffing and management for all departments including Locum Tenen, PA’s, RN’s, LVN/LPN, OR Support Staff, Sterile Processing, Pharmacy, Anesthesia, etc.
Our services include managerial, supervisory and department staff including workforce development and training. Our ability to blend seamlessly with our clients’ workflows, practices and internal cultures is what sets us apart.
Healthcare clinical MSP advantages:
- Soft and hard dollar savings from 5% to 8% in the first year of the program
- Web-based scheduling software to utilize for both temporary labor and In-house Float Pool
- Optimize your temporary workforce by identifying and deploying the right staff for the right shift at the right time
- Prevent usage of non-contracted agencies or temporary staff lacking required credentials
- Increase quality and fill rates by accessing a level-playing field to reach the largest pool of supplemental healthcare professionals
- Reduced phone solicitations from staffing providers
- Centralized credentialing management for all healthcare professionals
- Consolidated reporting on all agency providers
- A dedicated on-site/off-site account manager to manage all aspects of your temporary staffing and recruiting activities
Healthcare non-clinical MSP advantages:
- Increased cost savings via a market-based bidding engine
- Contract with our clients local and national supplier
- Partnerships with a network of 200+ technical, financial and administrative staffing providers nationwide.
- IT, Technical and Financial Recruiting Expertise
- Guaranteed Hard and Soft Dollar Cost Savings
- Easy and efficient on-boarding of suppliers, contract workers and Independent Contractors
- Consolidated timekeeping, expense reporting, invoicing and business analytics
- Reduce phone solicitations from staffing agencies
- Provide candidate feedback interviews
- Time and Materials or SOW project terms
- Negotiate contract terms
- Web-based technology training for both managers and contract staff
HCSelect facilitates the recruitment process and collaborates with our clients to build and manage their preferred network of IT and Administrative suppliers. To build this network, companies can use their current list of staffing vendors or choose from HCSelect nationwide network of suppliers that closely meet their needs. The solution eliminates rogue spend and ensures that our clients develop relationships with agencies that are in TJC/DNV compliance and have nationwide access to the best talent.